Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Links

I just wanted to point out that I have added two buttons/links to my blog. Please click on the breast cancer one whenever you visit my blog (if you remember :), and check out the prostate cancer site if you have dads or grandfathers and urge them to have check-ups and have their PSA screenings and exams. My dad is a prostate cancer survivor and his life was literally saved by a coworker that forced him to take part in her wellness fair at their school. His PSA levels were high and that led to further tests which diagnosed him with prostate cancer. It was caught early and after a year of radiation and hormone therepy he has been in remission for 4 years. I thank God and my dad's coworker every day that it was found in time and treated so successfully. That is why I would love for you to click on this link and become educated for that special man in your life, and donate if the urge strikes you :)

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I never knew that was how your dad found out he had prostate cancer! That is amazing!