Friday, August 17, 2007

Just wanted to share!

Cam's (my husband)sister is pregnant!!! No one that knows her reads this, so I just wanted to spread the good news that I am going to be a Auntie X 2 in North Carolina. I am so happy for her and glad that our kids are going to be close in age. I love Cam's sister tons and that makes it even better, because she is not only family, but a friend, and I think that is more important. In my life I have discovered that family is not a guarantee for strong bonds, but friends are what I value most. Some of my best friends are family (my mom, my sister), but some of my friends I love like family because they have been there when fam has not, so I value them over some of my crappy fam. That is just my experience, and I understand those who don't agree :) Have a great day bloggers and send healthy baby vibes to Fuquay Varina, NC for Cathie. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Congrats to Cathie! Now if she just has a girl you guys will have some balance!