Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2 By 2

Jenn has succeeded in getting me to blog :) Not much is going on in the Peterson world, but we will be busier soon, so maybe I will have fun pics then. I have also so recently become obsessed with the show "Brother and Sisters", so much of my free computer time is caught up in watching it online. Sad pathetic life, I know :) So, here is my two by two post!

Two Names You Go By:
1.Heather-I was born in 1978 also, but my mom thought she WAS being creative, just like the millions of other moms in the late 70's that named their girls Heather
2.Mommy-my fave even after the 5 millionth time

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1.Pink PJ shirt
2.Blue Daisy DZ shorts from college

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1.Humor-Cam is still the weirdest and funniest person I know
2.Fun

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do
1.Take the kids places with my mom
2.Hang out sans kids with girlfriends and catch up-the two may seem contradictory, but all moms will understand

Two Things You Want Very Badly at This Moment
1.Nissan Armada-Can you hear Cam laughing until he can't breathe, I can
2.new clothes!!!-nothing fits after two babies...I am too small and too big all at once...my body is just weird now

Two Pets You Have or Had
1.Daisy the wonder Siamese-i still miss her
2.Layla-my sweet lab who Cam and I got to teach us how to be parents and still loves us even though we keep bringing home kids...I promised her that I am done

Two People Who Will Fill This Out First
1.Andrea-because I am evil and can make her :)
2.Alicia-not really, but there is no one else

Two Things You Did Last Night
1.Watched B&S online (see beginning of post)
2.Ate apple pie that Cam made-yum!!

Name Two Chores That You Do Not Like
1.2, only two......wow......I could go on for days, but I will settle for putting away laundry
2. And vacuuming

Two Things You Ate Today
1.yogurt with granola-I eat it every morning for breakfast, I am a creature of habit
2.a cereal bar

Two People You Talked to Last
1.my MIL
2.Hailey

Two Things You are Doing Tomorrow
1.Going to the park
2.small grocery shopping-milk and a few other things

Two Favorite Holidays
1.Thanksgiving-I love the food!!! and Jenn comes to town :)
2.Christmas-I hate the exchanging of presents, but I love to see fam

Two Favorite Beverages
1. I gotta go with Jenn on the Margaritas and Buffett...my fave is drinking them out of paper McD's cups while tailgating for the concert...good times! Buffett in '08 BABY!
2.Sweet tea-I make the best :)

So, I will leave you with a pool pic of Hailey, because it is fun and I like pictures!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She is pouring water on her head, and I love her expression.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That picture of Hailey is adorable! That expression on her face is priceless!

I'm so glad you found the time to blog! I know you're busy but I always enjoy reading what you have to say!