I have been woefully unable to come up with anything to blog about, and your meme gave me something, so THANKS! :)
Here are the rules:
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts
- Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves
- Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves
- At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged
- Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged
1. I am a creature of habit. It makes me feel good to know what is coming and I am not good with surprises. I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning, my kids are super scheduled, and I plan my week in advance in my head. I drive my hubby nuts! :)
2. I can't smell. Yup! Never have and don't ever care to. I was born this way and it was very handy during the first trimester of pregnancy. My nose is cute but nonfunctional :) The pediatrician recently found this out and is now freaking out and wants me to write up an entire family history. Yawn.
3. I am currently committing to losing weight. We can't afford any diet programs or gyms, but I am going to do the best I can and hopefully I can lose a least a little bit, because I am starting to feel really crappy about the way I look.
4. I love animals and as a child I had almost every pet you can think of: cats, dogs, gerbils, mice, hamsters, pigs, snakes, lizards, spiders (not a fan, but I did have one), birds, and a prairie dog. We currently have two dogs and that is one too many for me.
5. I HATE to clean and secretly think that I was meant to be rich so I could hire someone to do it for me :)
6. I am having a HUGE party for my 30th birthday in 9 monthes and I am throwing it for myself! You are all invited :)
7. I miss my best friends and wish I could talk to them more!! Reading their blogs helps, but I miss their beautiful faces and the way that both of them can always make me laugh and know me in such different ways better than anyone. Therefore, I will attempt to force you both to spend more time with me, and you know I can be persistant :)
8. I am really scared about moving in September, and I still don't know if we will have to, or where we are going, but a tiny part of me is excited because new stuff can be better than old, and though I fear change, I am a fan of facing one's fears, so I know you all will wish me luck.
I hereby tag
7. And I don't
8.Know anyone else :)
We are going to Fuquay Varina (fun to say), NC on Wednesday to visit my sister-in-law and will be gone until Monday, so I will take some pics and post them. Peace!