Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day Vacay

We had a great time on our trip to the Smokies. It was relaxing after the kids were in bed to lounge in the hot tub and the kids seem to enjoy the zoo and the aquarium. Hailey wasn't too cranky and Max was happy as long as he was in the Bjorn :) Here are some cute pics.......

Max in the brief time he spent in the stroller. He looks kinda shiny because he was just slathered with sunscreen and has drool all over his clothes. At least I got good exercise carting him around all weekend :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They had a petting zoo and Hailey loved brushing the goats. I was amazed at how docile they were. I was a bit freaked out because Hailey is fast and Cam wasn't keeping up with her, but the goats must have been used to it because they didn't bat an eye at my little tasmanian devil.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They had a pretend cow that squirted water and Hailey tried to milk it. Mommy was squirted soon after this pic was taken.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hailey loved the aquariam the most and spent most of the time screaming "fishies" at each tank. She was fascinted by the sharks and for her good behaviour was rewarded with one from the gift shop.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hailey was exhausted on the way home and fell asleep like this. I thought it was hilarious and snapped a picture.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wish I had more pics of Max but my attempts to take pics of him in the Bjorn were unsuccessful. Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend and I will write something more soon. Bye!

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am so happy to see that you had a great vacay! God knows you deserve it more than just about anyone!

The pictures are great! That is so cute how Hailey fell asleep in the carseat! She must have been zonked! And Max could seriously not be any cuter! You guys are such a nice looking family!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

Yay for good behavior on vacation!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for August, and we're also going to the Cincy zoo and King's Island sometime in June.

One question- did you use one of the tether things on Hailey? It looked like it. I'm seriously considering that for at least King's Island and the zoo. Email me and tell me how it worked out. anmarkins@hotmail.com