Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nights 2 and 3

I thought I would update you all on my sleep training progress because based on the number of comments my last blog got, this is fascinating :) Night 2 consisted of about 42 minutes of crying and then waking at 4am. I fed him because he had slept from approximately 8:45 until 4, so that deserved a reward. Last night he cried for about 45 minutes, but after about 2o minutes he was close, but was just too stubborn and kept waking himself up. He slept until 6am and I love it! Tonight will probably be bad because I am moving away from his crib and he really flips out when he can't see me. Hailey had her worst night when I moved away from her crib too, but hopefully we will make it. I am very much enjoying my Friend-assiance, so the whole training thing is really not too bad and Cam says it is great to see me downstairs before 9:45 :)

I feel these blogs are naked without pictures, so here is one of Max trying to crawl at Hailey's family birthday party.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I am a devout reader of your blogs, as you know, and I don't care if you are talking about the weather, I still like to see how you guys are doing!

Honestly, I find the sleep training interesting. I think it's fascinating how different methods work for different babies. I hope tonight rocks and that it is a crying free as possible!

Oh, and I am going to try to do a new blog this afternoon! I've been busy at work b/c both of the higher-ups are out of town and I am in charge, but I have a free hour, so I will try to post! Can't guarantee that it will be fascinating, but I will see what I can do!

Kimberly said...

Go you and the sleep training!!! It definitely takes will power and it sounds like you've got it! I think everyone's quality of life is better when kids are on a routine. Good luck!