Sunday, March 11, 2007

Introduction of me!

Hi! My friend Andrea started blogging here and I thought it seemed like a fun idea to be able to blog without everyone that I know reading it, so I joined too!
I am 28 (soon to be 29) with two wonderful children. Hailey is my oldest and she will be two in April and Max was born on November 27th of last year. I didn't plan on having them so close together, but I learned that you really should be diligent with your birth control. I am so happy that it turned out this way, and Max is the sweetest baby in the world. I cannot imagine my life without him, and am amazed every day with how much I am able to love my two little babies. That being said, Hailey can be a handful, she is very stubborn and willful, and Max looks like he is developing a strong personality as well, so I am in for a interesting 18 years. I am going to try to put pictures on here, so hopefully they will show up!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: