Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Perfect Mommy Day (so far)

I am having one of those rare perfect mommy days! Hailey is being an angel (or as close as she gets.) She peed in the potty two more times and has only tried to squish her brother once or twice. Max has hardly cried and taken naps when he has been tired (as opposed to screaming until he passes out which tends to be his favorite), and the best of all he slept from 9pm last night until 7:25am. I checked him at 7 when I woke up to make sure he was still alive. I am sure that he will not do this again until I am least expecting it, but it is nice to know that he has it in him. I just wish that I knew exactly what contributed to this long sleep so that I could do it again tonight, but alas, as most mommy stuff is, it is a crapshoot, so I will keep plugging along and hoping, until he is old enough to sleep train (which we will get to in later blogs.)
I am also so excited because Max is going on his first walk this afternoon! I get to put his cute little Nike hat on him and actually walk, which is my favorite way to exercise. I really need to drop some baby weight and am not motivated enough to eat perfect, so exercise should help some, or at the very least give me some endorphins and make me feel good. I am off to get ready and I will try to take some pictures now that I have figured out how to post them!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi there! I found your blog through Kim's (3Carrs). It's great to find someone else on BLOGGER that has children close in age. My children are 11 1/2 months apart (Cameron will be 2 in June, Ava 1 at the end of May). I agree about the birth control - you definitely should keep up with it :-)!

Your children as absolutely gorgeous!!! I will make sure to come back and say hi!